||Blaze Telecomunicaciones S.L CIF: CIF: B-93411007
||Administration of your personal data in order to provide our services to you, provide you effective support when necessary and send our commercial information to you.
||Services contracted and the user accepts.
||Blaze Telecomunicaciones S.L
||You have the right to request what information we hold, correct or request deletion of all personal details as well as other rights as explained in the additional information. (Providing this would not impede us in the correct delivery of our service to you).
||Look in additional text
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
Company: Blaze Telecomunicaciones S.L // CIF: B-93411007
Person Responsible: Alex Steven Bellis-Brown
Postal address: URB Cala Alta, Calle Acebuche de la Torre, 7, Mijas, Malaga 29649
- What is the purpose of using your personal data?
Your data will be treated with the object to fulfil your service and administer your internet connection and provide support in the event of a report from yourself on service issues.
The administrated information is obligatory (as is equally applied to all users) and has to be provided otherwise the service can not be provided nor can the order be managed.
- For how long will we keep your data?
The personal data you have provided will be kept as long as you have a contract with us or as long as it is not requested to be deleted by the interested party. This includes your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER. ROUTER MAC ADDRESS NUMBER.
- Which is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The legal base for the treatment of your data is the fulfilment of your service contract or purchase of our services. We require knowledge of how to correctly communicate to you, with regards to what services you use and require. Sending commercial communications can be done by Blaze Telecomunicaciones S.L, this is protected by your consent, and can be done in a voluntary and free-form, which can be revoked at any moment on your written request via e-mail, post, or chat applications.
- Which recipients will receive your data?
Your personal data will never be shared, sold or provided to other companies or businesses. The data will be shared – by law – to the Public Administrations with competence in the matter, for example, the Agencia Tributaria for tax purposes, and law enforcement if required to do so via a warrant. It is not in the interest of Blaze Telecomunicaciones S.L to divulge its customer base or your personal information to third parties. We believe that privacy is hugely important, and in this technological world, we should all be in complete control of who knows what about us.
- Which are your rights in facilitating your data?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation at any moment about personal data concerning you and if such is being treated or not.
- You have the right to access your personal data, request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, if necessary, request for its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of treating your data in which case they will only be kept for the purpose of claims.
- What is the origin of your data?
We have received your data:
- Because you have facilitated the data directly during the contracting of our service or reporting of service faults.
The data that is held can consist of name, telephones, e-mails, postal addresses, bank details, or commercial information.