At Blaze, we take your privacy very, very seriously. We will never supply ANY of your information to third parties. All of our systems, and our user’s data, is encrypted using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard), a symmetric encryption algorithm, one of the most secure in existence. The United States Government use it to protect classified information, and many software and hardware products use it as well.
INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
|RESPONSIBLE||Blaze Telecomunicaciones S.L CIF: CIF: B-93411007|
|PURPOSE||Administration of your personal data in order to provide our services to you, provide you effective support when necessary and send our commercial information to you.|
|LEGITIMATION||Services contracted and the user accepts.|
|RECIPIENTS||Blaze Telecomunicaciones S.L|
|RIGHTS||You have the right to request what information we hold, correct or request deletion of all personal details as well as other rights as explained in the additional information. (Providing this would not impede us in the correct delivery of our service to you).|
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||Look in additional text|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
- What is the purpose of using your personal data?
Your data will be treated with the object to fulfil your service and administer your internet connection and provide support in the event of a report from yourself on service issues.
The administrated information is obligatory (as is equally applied to all users) and has to be provided otherwise the service can not be provided nor can the order be managed.
- For how long will we keep your data?
- Which is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
- Which recipients will receive your data?
- Which are your rights in facilitating your data?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation at any moment about personal data concerning you and if such is being treated or not.
- You have the right to access your personal data, request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, if necessary, request for its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of treating your data in which case they will only be kept for the purpose of claims.
- What is the origin of your data?
- Because you have facilitated the data directly during the contracting of our service or reporting of service faults.